Wyndham at The Cottages
403 South Ocean Boulevard
Less Like a High-Rise…More Like Home. Wyndham at The Cottages, in North Myrtle Beach, offers charmingly decorated 3- and 4-bedroom residential-style cottage dwellings to fit any size family. They’re especially convenient for reunions or larger groups. You’ll enjoy the best Myrtle Beach pleasures from a neighborhood setting as comfortable and relaxed as your own back yard.
- Vehicle recommended to fully enjoy area
- Guests may use the amenities at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, which is a short walk away
- This resort offers 24-hour secured and covered parking for motorcycles; however we are unable to provide parking for trailers. There are a number of locations nearby that offer trailer parking (fee).
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Organized Activities Program
- Outdoor Children's Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Managed by Wyndham
- VIP Benefits Apply
- Accessible Units
- Very Limited # of Accommodations
- Higher Demand in Summer
- Higher Demand for Holidays/Special Events
- Includes Inventory in CLUB WYNDHAM® Access
- Boating & Marina
- Horseback Riding
- Health Club
- Windsurfing & Parasailing
- Miniature Golf
- Golf & Tennis
- Live Entertainment
- Water-skiing & Jet Skiing
"Wyndham at The Cottages was extremely nice. The area was beautiful. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Staying in the cottages made our vacation more family focused. We had more privacy but at the same time access to all the amenities."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus Member - Gary
"This resort went beyond our expectations. We love Myrtle Beach and have come back often. This was our first time at Wyndham at The Cottages and we loved them"
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus VIP Member - Daniel
"The location of Wyndham at The Cottages was great. The landscaping was beautiful. The use of the golf carts to provide transportation between the resorts was really nice. Everything was perfect for families to enjoy the resort and the parking was very convenient. The grills were perfect for meal preparation. Most important the staff could not do enough; they were always courteous.”"
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Gold VIP Member - Nancy