Wyndham SeaWatch Plantation
151 SeaWatch Drive
Oceanfront Stay with Lots of Water Play. Wyndham SeaWatch Plantation is located on SeaWatch Drive between North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach. It’s one of our larger Myrtle Beach resorts with three villa complexes, two towers and a huge selection of water-based amenities and activities. If you prefer a big property with lots to do on site and off, this resort would be a great choice for you.
- Grocery/discount stores less than 1 mile from resort; car is recommended to fully enjoy the area
- Property is in the center of “restaurant row” — lots of choices within 1-2 miles
- A fee of $5.00 per person, per day is required to utilize this exercise facility
- During hurricane season (May to end of November), the glass enclosing the indoor pool is taken down. The indoor pools are heated in the Fall and early Winter.
- 5 Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Indoor Children's Pools
- Organized Activities Program
- Exercise Equipment*
- 2 Indoor Swimming Pools (seasonal)
- 2 Lazy Rivers
- 2 Indoor & 9 Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Game Room*
- Managed by Wyndham
- VIP Benefits Apply
- Accessible Units
- RCI® Gold Crown Award
- Higher Demand in Summer
- Higher Demand for Holidays/Special Events
- Includes inventory in CLUB WYNDHAM® Access
- Wyndham Green Certified
Some amenities/activities are available at an additional charge.
*Not owned or operated by Wyndham Vacation Resorts
- Boating & Marina
- Horseback Riding
- Health Club
- Miniature Golf
- Live Entertainment
"We have been owners here at Wyndham SeaWatch Plantation for 13 years. Adter staying at some more than 17 Wyndham resorts across the country, this remains our favorite by far. If you are looking for a terrific beach vacation, Wyndham SeaWatch Plantation is the resort to experience it at."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus Platinum VIP Member - Brian
"It is so easy to relax and enjoy our vacation at Wyndham SeaWatch Plantation! My family loves being right on the beach, with easy access to the pools, lazy rivers and kiddie pool. This is our favorite Myrtle Beach location!"
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Gold VIP Member - Neil
"It was like a hidden resort inside a major vacation area. We have been coming to Myrtle Beach for several years and we now have a new location for the future. I really liked the fact that it was so private and not on the main strip. The landscaping was super. I have stayed on the beach many times this is the best in Myrtle Beach for fun in the sun. Great golf close by made it perfect.
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Platinum VIP Member - Larry