619 Georgetown Crescent
Less Than a Mile from Historic Williamsburg. Wyndham Kingsgate is not only close to historic Williamsburg in proximity, but its décor and atmosphere also embody the region’s Colonial spirit. This peaceful resort retreat is furnished in the style of the period, yet it offers all the modern amenities and activities that will make your stay a very enjoyable experience.
- Discount store within walking distance
- Outlet shopping, chain eateries, two grocery stores within a couple of miles
- This is a non-smoking resort
- There is a mandatory daily fee per unit
- The 1 Bedroom units at this resort offer a queen size bed
- The Giving Tree Spa at Wyndham Governor's Green (approximately .25 miles from Wyndham Kingsgate) offers a wide range of Body Treatments and Massage Therapy services.
- 2 Outdoor Swimming Pools (seasonal)
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Movie Theater
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Exercise Equipment
- Game Room
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Restaurant (seasonal)
- Miniature Golf
- 2 Tennis Courts
- “Play Days” Activities Program
- Managed by Wyndham
- VIP Benefits Apply
- Accessible Units
- Higher Demand in Summer
- Higher Demand for Holidays/Special Events
- Includes inventory in CLUB WYNDHAM® Access
- Health Club
- Jet Skiing
- Live Entertainment
"Wyndham Kingsgate is one of the best family oriented resorts that I have been to. My children have enjoyed it for years."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus VIP Member - Wanda
"Wonderfully located in a fabulous historic area. Cleanest resort I have stayed in to-date. Everything was in order, just a fabulous experience!"
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Member - Jeffrey
"Wyndham Kingsgate was very pleasant and everyone was so friendly and helpful. The unit was very clean and it made me feel safe."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Member - Vickie