Wyndham Midtown 45 at New York City
205 East 45th St.
A Prime Position in Midtown Manhattan. The Wyndham Midtown 45 at New York City is a serene, sophisticated oasis in the heart of Manhattan. Located on 45th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues, The Wyndham Midtown 45 at NYC is within walking distance of many of New York City’s major attractions such as Grand Central Station and the United Nations, as well as Park, Madison and Fifth Avenues. It offers easy access to Times Square, the Theater District, the SoHo & Tribecca neighborhoods, and Wall Street.
- Valet parking is the only option offered by the resort to park your car during your stay. The per-night cost is $50 for cars, $65 for SUV's and $75 for oversize vehicles, with no in and out privileges.
- Bringing a car on vacation to the Wyndham Midtown 45 at New York City is not recommended. Many visitors to New York choose to use the city's robust public transportation options to enjoy area activities.
- Luggage delivery service available for a fee through Bags VIP. Visit SkipToTheTrip.com for more details.
- Proposed opening March 2014
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facilities
- Managed by Wyndham
- Accessible Units
- Includes Presidential ReserveSM Suites
- Limited # of Accommodations
- Mandatory Non-Smoking Policy
- VIP Benefits Apply
- Currently being renovated as a proposed future CLUB WYNDHAM Plus resort
- Spa (Day Spa)
- Live Entertainment