Wyndham Vacation Resorts Smugglers' Notch Vermont
4323 Vermont Route 108 South
America’s Family ResortSM. Wyndham Vacation Resorts Smugglers’ Notch Vermont® offers your family a special place to unwind, have fun and reconnect. Smugglers’ is a self-contained mountain resort village where each neighborhood, from wooded seclusion to close proximity to the Village Center, features exclusive amenities. From award-winning children’s programs to one of the best skiing and snowboarding experiences in the East, a vacation here is one that will be talked about for years to come.
Please note: This resort has several associations, some of which have elected to have a Mandatory Non-Smoking Policy. Not complying with this policy may result in the assessment of a substantial fee. All other associations have a Voluntary Non-Smoking Policy which asks all owners and guests to refrain from smoking in the units. Smoking may be permitted in designated areas on the property. Thank you for your cooperation with this policy.
- On-site shuttle service to resort amenities runs daily from 8 a.m. to 12 midnight in the winter and summer seasons.
- A mountain shuttle dedicated to transporting skiers and riders from The Welcome Sign in the Village to the upper mountain is offered daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the winter season.
- A van shuttle service is available from the Burlington International Airport or Essex Junction Amtrak. For reservations and cost call 1-800-419-4615 or 802-644-8851 ext. 1389.
- Wi-Fi in all units for a fee.
- The ski season runs from Friday, November 23, 2012 to Sunday, April 13, 2013 subject to weather and trail conditions.
- Pools, Hot Tubs, Outdoor Water Slide, Children's Water Play areas, Games and Arcade rooms at the Community Center located in your condominium neighborhood are available at no charge.
- Many facilities and amenities are available seasonally. Get more information on what's available during your stay.
- Swimming Pool
- Organized Activities
- Exercise Equipment
- First Aid Facilities
- Live Entertainment
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Miniature Golf
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Children's Pool
- 10 Tennis Courts
- Downhill Skiing
- Game Room
- Massage Services
- DVD Rental
- Country Store
- Accessible Units
- Very Limited # of Accommodations
- Includes inventory in CLUB WYNDHAM® Access
- Includes Presidential ReserveSM Suites
- Mandatory Non-Smoking in some of the units
- Canoeing & Kayaking
- Zip Line Canopy Tour
- Mountain Biking
"The setting is beautiful and the staff was very accommodating, always wanting to go the extra mile to help out."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus VIP Gold Member - Ronald
"This is a great resort for families. Everything is conveniently located and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. We highly recommend this resort."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Member - Jacques
"This is a very well run resort with lots of special touches like free hot chocolate. There were either no lines or short lines in late January at the slopes. We were attended to and had oodles of room in the immaculate 2 bedroom home. This place is a keeper."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus VIP Member - Laurence
"This resort has everything from a variety of activities for every season to onsite restaurants and shopping. You can stay for days and never have to leave for additional entertainment or choices of food."
...from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus VIP Member - Christina