Wyndham Vacation Resorts Great Smokies Lodge
1425 Old Knoxville Highway
Where There’s Smoke There’s Fun.The Smokies are like no other place — where spectacular mountains, quiet streams and wildlife exist alongside famous-name entertainment, great shopping and unique attractions. Wyndham Vacation Resorts Great Smokies Lodge combines the best of both worlds, being just a short ride to Great Smoky Mountains National Park and an even closer trip to the delightful diversions in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
- The water parks’ and amenity center hours of operation are subject to change. Please contact the resort for more information
- Water park passes are limited to the maximum occupancy of the unit. Additional passes cannot be purchased.
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts Great Smokies Lodge guests do not have access to Wyndham Smoky Mountains amenities and activities
- Pool view units at this resort offer a view of the outdoor water park
- Indoor Waterpark
- Exercise Equipment
- Game Room
- Indoor/Outdoor Hot Tub
- Miniature Golf (nominal fee)
- Outdoor Waterpark
- 2 Restaurants
- Gift Shop
- Indoor Children's Pool
- Adventure Forest Indoor Park (daily or weekly fee)
- Managed by Wyndham
- VIP Benefits Apply
- Accessible Units
- RCI® Gold Crown Award
- Higher Demand in Summer
- Higher Demand for Holidays/Special Events
- Includes Presidential ReserveSM Suites
- Includes Inventory in CLUB WYNDHAM® Access
- Wyndham Green Certified
- Horseback Riding
- Live Entertainment
- Downhill Skiing
"Excellent resort where everyone will have a great time. Both the indoor and outdoor water parks are awesome!"
… from CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus VIP Member - John
"It was a great family getaway and reunion for all. The staff was very professional, friendly and helpful in every way. Facilities available for all ages, especially my grandkids. The water park and golf facilities were top notch."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Member - Robert
"Wonderful resort for families. Plenty to do on site, plenty to do near the resort. Will need more time than you book...stay an extra day and enjoy the Smokey Mountains!"
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Gold VIP Member - Brian