Wyndham Skyline Tower
100 S. North Carolina Avenue
Surrounded by a sense of style and sophistication. Wyndham Skyline Tower, located one block from the world-famous Boardwalk and Trump Taj Mahal, is not only close to all the Atlantic City action, but also assures you a wonderful on-site experience. Envision a romantic getaway and stroll through the fabulous Chihuly art in the nearby Borgata Hotel and Casino or take in a concert with some headline performers. The evening would not be complete without a cozy dinner at the exceptional II Mulino New York restaurant.
Please note: The outdoor hot tub will close for the winter on Jan. 5, 2014, and will reopen in the spring of 2014.
- Tower was built in 1982 and completely renovated in 2011
- Your vehicle will require valet parking for a fee of $10 per day
- Many eateries in walking distance; 13 casinos within 5 miles; grocery is 10 miles
- During peak seasons there is high elevator traffic, which may cause some delays
- Luggage delivery service available for a fee through Bags VIP. Visit SkipToTheTrip.com for more details.
- This is a non-smoking resort
- This resort requires a $100 security deposit upon check in
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Exercise Equipment
- Game Room
- Laundry Facilities
- Movie Theater
- Organized Activities Program
- Indoor/Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage Services
- Cyber Café
- Managed by Wyndham
- VIP Benefits Apply
- Accessible Units
- RCI® Gold Crown Award
- Higher Demand in Summer
- Higher Demand for Holiday/Special Events
- Includes inventory in CLUB WYNDHAM® Access
- Live Entertainment
- Miniature Golf
"Wyndham Skyline Tower in Atlantic City is perfectly located near the boardwalk and many other things. We totally loved our room and everything about the resort. We will be going again."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus VIP Member - Joan
"Stay here it is beautiful, safe, and family friendly. The resort is within walking distance to everything you need. The restaurants very close by and the view of the ocean from our balcony was breathtaking.”
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Member - John
"“Wyndham Skyline Tower in Atlantic City is a great resort! Beautiful place with lots of things to do or just to relax. We had great views from the balcony. When we wanted to relax, we spent a lot of time on the sun deck and in the Jacuzzi."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Platinum Gold VIP Member - Betty