401 East 2nd Avenue
Downtown Durango at Your Doorstep. Wyndham Durango, located at the heart of Durango’s most popular attractions, is your best resort choice to relive Old West Americana culture and enjoy plenty of modern recreational pleasures at the same time, including winter skiing and snowboarding, and spring/summer water rafting and tubing, horseback riding, hiking, fishing and much more.
- Families may want to book two (2) rooms; units are small
- Coal train stop behind resort leaves some settled soot: owners with chronic breathing ailments may be a bit sensitive to this
- Exercise Equipment
- Laundry Facilities
- 2 Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Managed by Wyndham
- VIP Benefits Apply
- Limited # of Accommodations
- Higher Demand for Holidays/Special Events
- Includes Inventory in CLUB WYNDHAM® Access
- Downhill Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Cross-country Skiing
- Horseback Riding
"It is a very nice place to get away to. The plays and dining experiences are well worth the trip. We always recommend this resort to friends."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus VIP Member - Hugh
"Beautiful, quaint, great proximity to main street and Narrow Gauge Train. Beds were wonderful and restful."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Member - Kathleen
"Location is excellent. The units are well organized for their size and sparkly clean. The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus VIP Member - Ray