Wyndham Ocean Ridge
1 King Cotton Road
Natural Carolina Beauty. Just off South Carolina’s southern coast on Edisto Island, you’ll find Wyndham Ocean Ridge, with 300 wooded acres of sleepy lagoons, exotic flora and majestic birds that soothe the soul and stimulate the senses. If you’re seeking an outdoor vacation setting with equal parts relaxation and recreation, this secluded resort satisfies your needs...and then some.
- Units with bay or lagoon views are extremely limited; most units have garden views
- The resort has a beach front cabana accessible via Tram.
- Resort is campus like; a car is recommended to fully enjoy the area
- Edisto Island has a grocery store (within 3 miles), six restaurants, sandwich shops and several specialty shops
- Major shopping 1.5 hours away in Charleston
- Units are elevated with one or two flights of stairs outside, many with additional stairs inside
- Number of units with elevators is extremely limited
- Some associations do not allow motorcycle access. Please contact the resort for more information.
- 3 Outdoor Swimming Pools
- 3 Tennis Courts
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Bike Rentals
- Golf Course
- Exercise Equipment
- Miniature Golf
- Managed by Wyndham (except Egrets Pointe)
- VIP Benefits Apply (except Egrets Pointe)
- Higher Demand in Summer
- Higher Demand for Holidays/Special Events
- Includes inventory in CLUB WYNDHAM® Access
"The accommodations were very nice. The resort was beautiful and well maintained. This is the resort to choose if you want to wind down and relax. The pace is slow, the scenery is beautiful, and the local restaurants have great food."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus Member - Robert
"Quiet, but there were good activities for the family. It is a wonderful place for a family to have fun. No crowds, nice people and good beaches."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Member - Lonnie
"If you are looking for a relaxing vacation in beautiful surroundings, you could not do better than the Wyndham Ocean Ridge Resort on Edisto Island."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus VIP Member - Judith