1602 Lakeview Parkway
Deep South Country Club Delights. When you stay at Fairfield Plantation, situated in the small town of Villa Rica, you’re just 30 to 45 minutes away from Atlanta shopping and nightlife by car, yet blissfully secluded from everyday stress and strife. This intimate Georgian resort has a friendly, small-town “bed and breakfast” feel about it with enjoyable outdoor amenities and that wonderful Deep South hospitality that warms your spirit inside and out.
- A car is recommended to enjoy all the area attractions
- Most amenities open seasonally from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- The Marina and Country Club offer onsite seasonal dining options
- Closest shopping, grocery stores are in town six (6) miles away
- Guest services is closed on Sundays, therefore guests who arrive on Sunday can complete a "drive-through" check in at the security gate beginning at 4 p.m.
- VIP check in is not available on Sundays
- 3 Outdoor Swimming Pools
- 2 Lakes
- Tennis Court
- RCI® Gold Crown Award
- Limited # of Accommodations
- Higher Demand for Holidays/Special Event
- VIP Benefits are Not Available at this Resort
- Horseback Riding
- Health Club
"If you want a great, clean and relaxing place to stay, this is the place. There aren't a lot of activities there, but it's a great relaxing getaway. The office staff is always more than willing to help you out if you need it. We have now stayed here three times even though we only live about 40 miles away from this resort and we've always love it and had a very nice and relaxing time."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus VIP Member - Regina
"If you are looking for a place of complete tranquility with all the beauty of nature, Fairfield Plantation in Villa Rica will provide that serene location! When I feel the urge of becoming stressed in my everyday life, I can reflect on the mornings when I sat on the deck overlooking the beauty of the lake drinking my cup of coffee and watching the ducks swim! So peaceful!!!"
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus VIP Member - Felicia
"The unit was great, the view of the lake from the screened-in porch was lovely and we were delighted with our stay at Fairfield Plantation. My grandson wanted to fish so next time we'll bring fishing poles! Thanks for the hospitality."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Member - Hugh
"Perfect getaway for a relaxing stay yet close enough to big city events."
… from CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Member - Robert